Common Areas of Focus
Our HR experts are skilled at delivering HR services in a wide variety of industries. While every client has unique issues, the majority of our clients request assistance in the following areas:
- Tracking and reporting paid time off (PTO) and vacation time
- Maintaining and updating employee files
- Worker’s compensation, unemployment and disability administration
- Creating and overseeing onboarding of new employees
- Completing all required HR-related filings and reports
- Consulting on employee relations and performance issues
We have credible and knowledgeable HR professionals who understand the impact recent regulations have had on businesses of all sizes.
CMax is able to provide our clients:
- A manager who will create an annual HR plan with specific HR objectives to accomplish
- A specialist who will work on-site at least one day per week to develop relationships with leaders and staff
- A coordinator able to complete administrative related tasks needed to comply with employment laws and regulations
Often leaders in small businesses or those who oversee Finance or Operations for mid-sized organizations may be required to oversee the HR initiatives of the company. Alternatively, some companies assign an administrative person to oversee the organization’s HR duties. Due to the complex nature of recent employee regulations, companies need a competent and knowledgeable HR resource to reduce the risk associated with compliance and employment laws.
We align the delivery of HR services based on our client’s need and their commitment level: