Common Areas of Focus
Our HR experts are skilled at delivering HR services in a wide variety of industries. While every client has unique issues, the majority of our clients request assistance in the following areas:
- Tracking and reporting paid time off (PTO) and vacation time
- Maintaining and updating employee files
- Worker’s compensation, unemployment and disability administration
- Creating and overseeing onboarding of new employees
- Completing all required HR-related filings and reports
- Consulting on employee relations and performance issues
Not sure what help you need? We can help you evaluate your risk and establish priorities. For more information please contact Jen Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have credible and knowledgeable HR professionals who understand the impact recent regulations have had on businesses of all sizes.
CMax is able to provide our clients:
- A manager who will oversee all Human Resources initiatives, and serve as a strategic partner with client leadership
- A dedicated specialist who can work on-site as an extension of the client’s organization to executive initiatives, and build relationships with leadership and staff
- A coordinator who will remotely complete administrative tasks needed to support a variety of Human Resources initiatives
An organization’s human resources department is responsible for a variety of functions. Human resource departments oversee recruitment and onboarding of new employees, as well as employee benefit and health administration. Human resources also manage legal compliance, maintain files and records, and oversee training and development. For many businesses, the various functions of the HR department are too comprehensive and complex to maintain in-house. Businesses that outsource HR functions receive several advantages that support the company’s bottom line, including:
- Risk Management: Employment and labor laws change frequently; so much so that it often becomes difficult for employers to remain up-to-date on local, state and federal regulations that affect the workplace. Outsourcing firms employ HR professionals whose purpose is to stay abreast on a variety of federal and state employment laws.
- Cost Savings: HR Outsourcing helps reduce the cost of maintaining nonrevenue-generating back-office expenses. Additionally, outsourcing costs are often variable, and can be reduced when business needs dictate.
- Efficiency: HR Outsourcing helps employers and managers spend less time doing paperwork and more time dedicated to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the workforce. The goal of HR Outsourcing is to free up leaders of an organization to do what they do best – run their business.
- Employee Development: HR Outsourcing can assist businesses with managing employee performance and development. From design and implementation of customized performance management plans and performance improvement plans, a comprehensive development program ensures employees are complying with company policies and procedures and successfully meeting business objectives.
We align the delivery of HR services based on our client’s need and their commitment level: