Common Areas of Focus
Our HR experts are skilled at delivering HR services in a wide variety of industries. While every client has unique issues, the majority of our clients request assistance in the following areas:
- Tracking and reporting paid time off (PTO) and vacation time
- Maintaining and updating employee files
- Worker’s compensation, unemployment and disability administration
- Creating and overseeing onboarding of new employees
- Completing all required HR-related filings and reports
- Consulting on employee relations and performance issues
We have credible and knowledgeable HR professionals who understand the impact recent regulations have had on businesses of all sizes.
CMax is able to provide our clients:
- A manager who will oversee all Human Resources initiatives, and serve as a strategic partner with client leadership
- A dedicated specialist who can work on-site as an extension of the client’s organization to executive initiatives, and build relationships with leadership and staff
- A coordinator who will remotely complete administrative tasks needed to support a variety of Human Resources initiatives
An organization’s human resources function includes several items including:
- Compliance with employment laws
- Recruitment and onboarding of new employees
- Employee benefit and health administration
- Employee relations and performance management
- Administering training and development
For many small businesses, the HR responsibilities are completed by team members who do not have training or expertise in these areas. Businesses that outsource these HR duties receive several advantages:
Mitigating Risk: Employment and labor laws change frequently; so much so that it often becomes difficult for employers to remain up-to-date on local, state and federal regulations that affect the workplace. We have HR professionals who stay abreast on a variety of federal and state employment laws.
Cost Savings: We help reduce the cost of maintaining non-revenue-generating back-office expenses. Additionally, outsourcing costs are often variable, and can be reduced when business needs dictate.
Efficiency: We help employers and managers spend less time processing paperwork and more time dedicated to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of their organization. We free up time for leaders to do what they do best – run their business.
Employee Development: We assist businesses with managing employee performance and development. We design and implement customized performance management plans and performance improvement plans. We also create comprehensive development programs to ensure employees are complying with company policies and procedures and successfully meeting business objectives.
We align the delivery of HR services based on our client’s need and their commitment level: